home about projects services contact

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hallway Happiness!

As promised...here are the progress pictures from my Horizontal Stripe Hallway Project

BEFORE...



Work in progress...
I will be using these tools ALOT during this project!



First I painted the white stripes...no taping necessary for these, thank goodness!


Then...after LOTS of tape...I painted the khaki stripes


The big question was whether the FROGTAPE was going to live up to its claim "The sharpest lines possible, making touch-ups a thing of the past."
The moment of truth...


YEA!!

Needless to say I am very happy with the results. Minus a few touch ups needed in the corners...the FROGTAPE worked wonderfully. Be sure to follow the  tips for textured walls found on their website.

The AFTER pictures coming soon....


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
01 09 10