home about projects services contact

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Falling for Oxfords…


One of my favorite things about fall…besides the cool crisp weather and the beauty of the changing leaves on the trees…is the fashion!


After wearing sun dresses and sandals all summer, I happy to pull out my jeans and boots! This year I am loving the look of Oxford shoes for women…


 
 
 
 
 
 
This versatile shoe can be worn so many ways…
 
 
 
 
With dresses, skirts, skinny jeans and more…I love this classic look. Here are a few of my favorites…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



I found a pair I loved, at Marshalls one day…unfortunately they did not have my size in stock. No worries…just look online!

img_7573_1[1]


I was so happy to find these Dolce Vita Marcel Oxfords in Taupe on the shopping website 6pm.com. Better yet, they were much cheaper than the in store pair – Marshalls price $69 and the 6pm.com price $39. I love it when that happens!


Visit 6pm.com for incredible deals of up to 75% off of name brand clothing, shoes, bags, and accessories – for men, women and children too! I ordered my shoes and they were delivered in 3 days. I am not being compensated for this post…it is just my honest opinion about a great resource…and I love passing it on to you!


They have become my favorite fall shoe…

 
image
 
 
 
image



What are you falling for in fashion this season?



Image sources – 1/2/3/4/5




3 comments:

  1. Love the pair you found! And what a great price too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love oxfords too and the ones you found are so cute. Also love your belt (and you look great in your skinny jeans)!

    -Lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I basically anticipated that would add a remark to demonstrate a commitment of thankfulness is all together for your post. This post is truly intriguing and to a great degree consistent for us.Keep sharing.
    oxford shoes for women
    oxfords nz online shop
    women's oxford shoes

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10