home about projects services contact

Monday, January 7, 2013

Word of the month ~ January 2013


Last January I chose my word of the year – accomplish – see the full post here




Each month I would stop and think about what I had accomplished. Not necessarily in the way of tasks or projects, for as we all know, some months are more productive than others. After all, the definition of accomplish is to not only to bring to completion but to also succeed in reaching.
This year, in lieu of a new years resolution, and picking just one word…I have decided to choose a different word each month to focus on.


…a year of tranquility
 
 
I will be choosing a word that promotes the feeling of Zen. Words that help keep one feel grounded and peaceful. Each month’s word will hopefully remind you, and me, to breathe, to relax, to slow own and enjoy life. The word for January 2013 is…reflection.
 
 
…reflection
 
 
Definition: a calm, lengthy, intent consideration. The contemplation of your own thoughts and desires.
 
 
image
 
 
 
January is the perfect to time to stop and reflect on the past year. After the hussle and bussle of the busy holiday season, lets all slow down, calm down, and spend some time contemplating all of the previous years accomplishments and blessings.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea! I have been choosing one for the past few years. Love the idea of changing it up monthly.

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10