home about projects services contact

Friday, March 22, 2013

My current crush…


Like many of you…I love Pinterest! I admit to spending lots of time browsing and pinning ideas and inspiration for everything from home décor, DIY projects, to fashion and food!


 
 
You can visit all of my Pinterest boards here. As a seasoned “pinner” I am always on the lookout for new and interesting photos and ideas to pin.  I recently found a tumblr page with more inspiration than one could ever imagine!



 
 
 
Crush Cul De Sac is the tumblr page curated by the authors of the blog Crush Party. They have an amazing eye for all things stylish and chic…and it all seems to catch my eye and make me pin, pin, pin!
 
Here are a few of my favorite recent pins…
 
 
 
Fashion…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For the home…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Food…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Flowers…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Just for fun…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
How is that for some pretty great  Friday eye candy?! Hop on over to Crush Cul De Sac to see more inspiring, pin worthy photos!
 
 
 
Happy Weekend!
 
 
 
all images via Crush Cul De Sac
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

 
01 09 10