home about projects services contact

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Reclaimed Wood Art…


image
 
 
 
I have had some weathered, aged, reclaimed wood panels just sitting in my garage for awhile…just waiting to be transformed. I handpainted a dandelion design onto this 3 slat reclaimed wood panel...



image
 
 
 
I like the rustic look of the wood, distressed and natural…
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
Since we are getting ready for our big Open Studio’s Event at the shop this weekend, I have brought this piece to our shop, Hip Chick Designs, to sell.

Price:  $32 - Update - SOLD 5/5/13
Dimensions:  20” x 20” square
Details:  Handpainted white dandelion design on natural reclaimed wood. To be used indoors or in covered outdoor areas since wood is not sealed. Comes ready to hang.

I can also ship if you are not local…contact me for shipping info and rates!


Sharing with:  House of Hepworths

4 comments:

  1. You are so talented. I love the simplicity!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I think this would be a perfect addition to a beachy, casual home! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Did you use a paint pen? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you planning on doing a tutorial? Please....

    Small House / Big Sky Donna / White Oak Studio Designs / SW Michigan
    Hand-Painted Vintage Furniture Transformations
    Blog: http://smallhouseunderabigsky.wordpress.com
    Facebook: donnaallgaierlamberti@facebook.com (for portfolio of chalk painted work)

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10