home about projects services contact

Friday, July 26, 2013

Beach Photography and a Guest Post…


After a week long vacation at the beach in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico…I am happily home and relaxed! Good thing because the day before I left for vacation…my laptop hard drive crashed! Ugh!


Good news is that I am back up and running and have even loaded all the photos from our trip onto my repaired computer.



939



950
 
 
 
953
 
 
 
955
 
 
 
975
 
 
 
All of the above photos were taken the evening we arrived at our villa on playa Punta Negra, a beautiful beach with spectacular views. I have posted these unedited shots…since I have not yet re-loaded my photo editing software…and the colors are so natural and gorgeous! More beautiful beach shots to come...stay tuned.
 
 
 
 
 
 
On another note…I was excited to guest post over at Shabby Art Boutique this week! I was invited as a guest by Kerryanne, a very talented blogger and artist, while she is busy during her move. Be sure to stop over and see my DIY Memory Keeper tutorial and stay awhile to browse through all of the other posts and projects.
 
 
Thanks Kerryanne for having me…and good luck with your move!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

 
01 09 10