home about projects services contact

Friday, August 16, 2013

Walk In Closet Dreams…


I am on a mission lately…and I have one word to describe it…ORGANIZATION!



Clever ideas: store bedlinen sets inside their pillowcases
 
 
 
25 great ways to organize a bathroom!
 
 
 
Manhattan Modular Storage Drawers
 
 
 
From cabinets, to drawers, to closets…I am cleaning, purging, and organizing. This week I ordered several pieces of the above closet system from the Home Decorators catalogue.
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
Their Manhattan Storage Collection has just what I was looking for. You can mix and match the pieces to create your own personal arrangement for your space…and I love the white finish. I have been pinning closet inspiration on my Pinterest board Closet Ideas for months…
 
 
 
Walk in Closet with White Cabinets
 
 
Love this look…white cabinetry and a center island to make use of the center of the room.
 
 
 
Another fun DIY closet project - add wallpaper to the back of your closet to make your closet pop!
 
 
 
dressing room
 
 
 
Adding some beautiful wallpaper is a perfect way to customize the space. I also think a round ottoman and pretty chandelier are a MUST have!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Add some closet art! Simple white Ikea frames showcase bags and labels from favorite shopping trips and brands.
 
 
My current state of mind is perfect timing to take advantage of the Home Decorators promotion and sale of 10% off and free shipping…
 
 
 
 
 
 
The items I ordered should be here next week! I am excited to be one step closer to making this closet dream a reality!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I could fold my sheets like Martha Stewart! It's one of my dreams to have an organized linen closet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration. I will be in that mode when we return from taking our youngest back to school. It will keep me busy!!

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10