home about projects services contact

Friday, September 13, 2013

Spotlight…Art I Love



 

I recently discovered the work of artist Holly Irwin and truly love her mixed media paintings. My favorites include her silhouettes and figures…layered with soft colors and tons of texture.
 
 
Petite Ballerina
 
 
 
Dusk
 
 
 
Girls Night
 
 
 
She also paints charming Barn Scenes and Villages…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If flowers are more your style…she paints those too!
 
 
 



See Holly’s profile and background on her website here. I love the colors, the texture, the subject matter, all of it…beautiful.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, I just discovered this two year old post about my art........thank you for featuring my paintings! I hope you had a Merry Christmas and are looking forward to a Happy New Year!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10