home about projects services contact

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Take Two and Taking in New York City…


It has been a busy few weeks around here! Today I am sharing over on design POST Interiors blog. The talented, and adorable Beth, invited me to join her Take Two series…so stop by and visit here to read a few fun facts about me.


DesignPOSTinteriors
 
 
 
In my last post, I shared a beautiful shot of NYC taken by giveaway sponsor Kaitlin Rebesco. It was exciting to know that I would soon be walking and exploring those actual streets! Here are a few of my own photos of this amazing city.



image
 
 
 
One day we walked about 10 miles…not kidding!…exploring some of the fabulous neighborhoods and sites. A definite highlight was The High Line
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
The High Line is a public park built on an historic freight rail line elevated above the streets on Manhattan’s West Side.  The art installations and city views are so cool…
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
Another day, we walked across the Brooklyn Bridge. Love the architecture and the city views…
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
Of course, no trip to NYC would be complete with out walking through Central Park…
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
I love fall…and the colors of the park did not disappoint! Now time to start all of my Christmas décor…not sure I am ready just yet! I may need a little more time to enjoy the current season before rushing into the next.
 
 
 
image
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I just walked the High Line for the first time during our trip a couple of weeks ago. I loved it! Thanks again for "hanging out" at my blog this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing pictures!!! So glad you had such a great time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic pictures! Glad you had a fabulous trip.

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10